Wednesday 12 June 2013

TAG: Get To Know Me :)

TAG: Get To Know Me
1. Are you named after anyone?                                                                                 
Nope:(

2. When was the last time you cried?

When I failed my driving theory...I didn’t burst into tears just a bit watery eyed. But it’s all good now because I have passed!:)

3. Do you have kids?

None!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Hmmm, I'd guess so? I like to think of myself as being a good friend...

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes haha!

6. Will you ever bungee jump?
Nope, I haven't got the guts, wish I did though

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Coco-pops and Golden Balls :P

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their smile

9. What is your eye colour?
Green, but in the sun they change different colour (weird I know)

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Both :P

11. Favourite smells?
Rihanna perfume!

12. Summer or winter?
I like both to be honest...

13. Computer or television?
These days a computer basically is a television!


14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Greece, I think?

15. Do you have any special talents?
None, I am a boring person haha.

16. Where were you born?
St. Marys Hospital

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, Swimming, Blogging, Hanging with friends, Watching films, Shopping etc...

18. Do you have any pets?
Two tom-cats

19. Favourite movie?
The Holiday

20. Do you have any siblings?
1 Brother and a half-sister and a half-brother (I don’t know my half-brother)


21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Not a clue.



Now I tag you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers hun! <3 It's always so great to get to know a blogger a little bit better! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete