Wednesday 12 June 2013

OOTD!

Hi guys!

So this is my first time doing a 'OOTD' so yeah as you can probably gather it isn't really any good. However, I wanted to give it a try as I am going to start doing them...Oh and don't worry, next time the picture of my outfit will be better. I was in a rush this morning as I was running late haha!



Salmon woven top - Peacocks
Black hot pants/leggins - Matalan



White converse - Schuh



So yeah, that's what I am wearing today, nothing to glamorous and over the top but still fashionable. This outfit is very comfortable and as I am busy today I thought it would be the best bet!

I would love to have some feedback on my OOTD and whether I should do more?


Thanks for checking out my post/blog

Jess x x




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou for your feedback, it means a lot!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that top!

    -Celine xo
    thecelinieweenie.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete