Monday 10 June 2013

Just a little rant about attention seekers :)

It annoys me when girls post status' saying "I'm so ugly" or "I'm so fat, I hate my body I am so un-confident with it"

WAIT A MINUTE...Don't you have 100+ Profile pictures on Facebook? Wearing crop tops, shorts, bikinis...And you say you hate your body?

I am happy for you to post them photos of yourself, its your profile you can put what you want on there but don't go and put attention-seeking status' claiming you hate your body when in reality you don't. Which to be fair, I am happy about because no one should hate themselves.
But there is actually people out there who genuinely do hate themselves and don't put pictures on of themselves and who always cover up...Next time think of them and how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment